Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scammers Beware!!

During my time as a full-time dad, I’ve encountered plenty of employment scams. Seems these dirtbags use job listing sites to find prey; like any sensible person, I’ve been ignoring their claims of $19 per hour home based jobs that require only a working computer and reliable internet connection. Not anymore. From here on, I’m going to respond and then post my findings. How does this fit into Reeling? Quite easily.

As anyone who’s ever lost a job can attest, sudden unemployment sends one into a tailspin. Worries of how to pay the mortgage come second only to “How can I feed and clothe my family?” It isn’t easy, especially when one is fired without good reason. Ever tried to explain “The company’s changing direction” in an interview? Not easy. Anyway, back to the scammers. I’ve come to the same conclusion most decent people have. These parties are making huge money off honest folks’ misfortune and naiveté; our banding together is the only way to combat these bottom feeders. Perhaps my blogging will show in Google results as potential victims verify before jumping (I can only hope they verify). Together we can each find the position we’d like to reel in!

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment